Pages

Monday 6 September 2021

The Rabbit Lock down

 This lock down me and my brother were doing some yellow flower. If you do not know what yellow flower is it is a  poison flower that kills cows. While we were doing that I came cross a rabbit hole . So I decided I was going to dig it up. Later that same day I got the shovel and started digging and I managed to pull out three little rabbits so I took them home. When I got home I wrapped them up in a worm blanket and now I feed them with a bottle.🐰🐰🐰🐇

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your blog Case. I'm interested to hear about yellow flower and how it effects cows. Did you have to dig up much? Who helped you? I'm glad you rescued the three little rabbits. Do you have a picture of them? How does your mum feel about having rabbits in the house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mum here - I like the bunnies better than piglets inside.

      Delete
  2. That looks awesome Case keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete