Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

lock down in the holidays

Today I am going to talk about what I did in the lock down . In the lock down me and my family went down to the beach we took a rugby ball and played pass down the beach . We saw a dead puffer fish and mullet head. We did do some baking me and my mum made Jelly it was delicious, also we hid Pokemon figures in the Jelly, we also made two kinds of Jelly we made orange Jelly and red Jelly. My big brother Rusty stole the Tim tams and ate them ALL UP!!!and he lied about it. If you don't no what a Tim tam is?  It's a little chocolate bar and it has lot of flavours. Rusty said IT WAS SO YUM! I have been doing a lot of reading and amazing story's.  I have been doing lot of difficult maths. We have been making lots of pillow forts IT WAS SO FUN! Mum has  made me and Rusty do lots of work on the farm I had to pick up lots of pine cones and sticks and feeding hay to the cows. THANKS MUM! what did you do in the lock down?
                      
                                   THE END 
Dead Puffer Fish Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | ShutterstockArnott's Tim Tam | ProductReview.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment