Pages

Sunday 19 April 2020

making muffins

On Saturday me and my Mum and my brother made delicious green muffins.  

1.First me and my brother cracked 3 eggs in the bowl.

2.Next we put some Sugar in the bowl with the  cracked eggs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                3.Then we mixed the 2 ingredients in.

4.And we malted the butter in the microwave.
                                                                             
 5.Then we put brown mushy bananas and pineapple in the bowl.

6.I shake all the white flour in the bowl.

7.Rusty mixed the ingredients up.

8.Rusty put green food colouring and i put blue food colouring in the bowl.

9.Then we spooned the ingredients in to the muffins trays.

10.Then we put the muffins trays into the oven.

11.Mum and me made chocolate icing on the muffins.

12.Now the muffins are ready to eat.
😊






5 comments:

  1. What cool instructions Case. Max said he likes the different colours in the muffins. Next time you will have to bring some to school for us to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my work I did 😜👍:-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Case those muffins look amazing, good work. Love all the different colours, did the different colours change the taste of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours did not make the muffins taste different

      Delete